Bank of Maharashtra a leading and reliable name among India’s major Public Sector banks and it has very good operations in Maharashtra and all over India. Bank of Maharashtra making its business with a large network of about 1577 branches spread all over India. This premier financial organization announced to recruit Clerks in 2012. Bank of Maharashtra Clerks Recruitment 2012 notification is a good news for the banking job willing candidates in India. 543 Clerks (Clerical Cadre) posts to be filled up by Bank of Maharashtra this year or in 2012. Eligible interested candidates may Apply through Online application forms (Link available bellow).
Last date for applying online: 10.05.2012
Click here to apply: Apply Now
Details of Vacancies: Total 543 Posts (Clerical Cadre)
Reservation Details: (SC- 60, ST- 51, OBC- 123, GEN- 309)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 60 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 51 Posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 123 Posts
- General (GEN): 309 Posts
This recruitment process would be on State/ UT-wise basis. The applicants need to apply for vacancies of a State/UT from which they have appeared and qualified for the CWE (Common Written Examination) as it is necessary. The reservations will be applicable on the basis of vacant posts to the applied State/UT.
Pay Scale: Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, etc. will be paid as per Bank‟s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Contributory Pension Scheme under Defined Contributory Retirement benefit scheme-2004 of Central Government, Gratuity etc will be admissible as rules of the Bank).
(1) A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. [For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent]
A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of(11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government orU.T. administration. [For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration]
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(2) A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 100 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where ‘Computers’ is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
(3) Candidate should have valid IBPS Score card obtained in CWE for Clerks in 2011-12. Specified Cut off marks (TWS) in IBPS is another requirement.
Age Limit: Between 18 – 28 years (as on 01.08.2011). Relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: A Non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates and others (GEN/OBC) are required to pay Rs.150/- through NEFT or Payment challan (format available in the notification: Download it from following).
Read the notification for further details:
For more information download the notification from here: Download
How to Apply Online:
Wish you Good Luck, from Advices.in.