Among India’s major Public Sector banks Punjab & Sind Bank is a leading one in Northern India. Punjab & Sind Bank making its business with a large network of 1000 branches spread all over the country. This premier financial organization announced to recruit Probationary Officers in 2012. Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment Probationary Officers 2012 notification is a good news for the banking job willing candidates in India. 900 Probationary Officer (PO) posts to be filled up by Punjab & Sind Bank this year or in 2012. Eligible interested candidates may Apply through Online application forms (Link given bellow).
Online Registration starts from: 24.04.2012
Last date for applying online: 10.05.2012
Click here to apply: Apply Now
Details of Vacancies: Total 900 Posts (JMGS-I Scale)
Reservation Details: (SC- 123, ST- 139, OBC- 222, GEN- 416)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 123 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 139 Posts (including 77 backlog)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 222 Posts
- General (GEN): 416 Posts
From total 900 vacancies reservations for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) or Physically Challenged candidates 13 Posts reserved for Visually Impaired (VI), 14 Posts for Hearing Impaired (HI), and 11 Posts for Orthopaedically Challenged (OC).
Pay Scale: 14500 – 600/7 -18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700 plus DA, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Hospitalisation Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, Retirement benefits and other perquisites applicable as per the rules of the Bank.
- Applicants should have Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in aggregate (from a Government of India recognized University).
- Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge.
- Candidate should have valid IBPS Score card obtained in CWE for Probationary Officer/ MT in 2011.
Age Limit: Between 21 – 30 years (as on 01.07.2011). The relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: A Non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates and others are required to pay Rs.200/- through NEFT or Payment challan (format available bellow).
Click here to download the Fee Payment Challan Form: Download